A Welsh Themed Wedding at Sandhole Oak Barn
Diwrnod Priodas Hapus!! For those who don’t speak the fine Cymraeg language, Happy Wedding Day to Abbie & Matt! What a gorgeous wedding this one was at the amazing Sandhole Oak Barn near Congleton. Although we did have a little torrential rain, the sky overhead cleared for the afternoon and well into the evening.
I spent the morning with Abbie & her family in the granary, Abbie was expertly prepared by MUA Rebecca Jane, gorgeous season and fragrant flower bouquets arrived from the very talented White Room Floral Design and I enjoyed the company of some very lovely people.
Delicious Food By Top Table Catering
I then met Matt outside the Oak Barn as he was greeted by the couples friends and shot some portraits of him getting ready with his groomsmen. By this time, Abbie was nearly ready for the ceremony so the guests were ushered into the Barn to await the bride. After an intimate ceremony, the couple completed the formal party of their day and enjoyed an afternoon together. During this time we shot some lovely family groups before taking Abbie & Matt for some portraits.
Dexter Wedding Band
Highlights of the day include: –
– Some really awesome summer weather, a little rain but a lot of lovely sunshine!
– An excellent characterful bridal party that made sure that Abbie & Matt had an amazing day!
– Some of the most delicious food that I’ve tasted in a long time! (Top marks to Top Table Catering)
– Golden hour portraits in the cornfield!!!
– A fun loving couple that truly enjoyed every-single-part of their day. A bride that didn’t stop smiling & laughing and a groom that took it all in his stride!
So Huge Congratulations to Abbie & matt, I hope that you guys enjoyed the day as much as I enjoyed shooting it. Also, Massive Thanks to your family and friends who made me feel so welcome. I hope that you guys have a fantastic honeymoon and thanks so much for having me with you as your photographer!
If you enjoyed this wedding blog, I’d love to hear all about your wedding plans! Please check out my About Me page for information about who I am and why I do this with my life. Then if you like the sound of everything simply get in touch via the Contact page.