A Welsh Themed Wedding at Sandhole Oak Barn
Diwrnod Priodas Hapus!! For those who don’t speak the fine Cymraeg language, Happy Wedding Day to Abbie & Matt! I love shooting at this amazing lakeside venue, so I was thrilled when Abbie & Matt got in touch about their Sandhole Oak Barn wedding photography near Congleton. Although we did have a little torrential rain, the sky overhead cleared for the afternoon and well into the evening.
I spent the morning with Abbie & her family in the granary, Abbie was expertly prepared by MUA Rebecca Jane, gorgeous season and fragrant flower bouquets arrived from the very talented White Room Floral Design and I enjoyed the company of some very lovely people.
Sandhole Oak Barn Wedding Photography
I then met Matt outside the Oak Barn as he was greeted by the couples friends and shot some portraits of him getting ready with his groomsmen. By this time, Abbie was nearly ready for the ceremony so the guests were ushered into the Barn to await the bride. After an intimate ceremony, the couple completed the formal party of their day and enjoyed an afternoon together. During this time we shot some lovely family groups before taking Abbie & Matt for some portraits.
Dexter Wedding Band
Highlights of the day include: –
– Some really awesome summer weather, a little rain but a lot of lovely sunshine!
– An excellent characterful bridal party that made sure that Abbie & Matt had an amazing day!
– Some of the most delicious food that I’ve tasted in a long time! (Top marks to Top Table Catering)
– Golden hour portraits in the cornfield!!!
– A fun loving couple that truly enjoyed every-single-part of their day. A bride that didn’t stop smiling & laughing and a groom that took it all in his stride!
So Huge Congratulations to Abbie & matt, I hope that you guys enjoyed the day as much as I enjoyed shooting it. Also, Massive Thanks to your family and friends who made me feel so welcome. I hope that you guys have a fantastic honeymoon and thanks so much for having me with you as your photographer!
Abbie & Matt’s Awesome Wedding Suppliers –
Dress – Bethany Hannah
Hair – Carmen Rudd
MUA – Rebecca Jayne Make Up Studio & Mobile Beauty
Florist – The White Room Floral Design Ltd
Suits – Peter Posh Formal Suit Hire
Catering – Top Table Weddings & Events
Sax – Sophia Sax
Dance Floor – Cheshire Event Production
Band – Dexter Band
Photobooth – Eventbooths
DJ – DJ Donnie
About Sandhole Oak Barn
Built to a traditional rural design, the Oak Barn is rustic, light and airy, and allows you and your guests to flow effortlessly from ceremony to reception drinks and the wedding breakfast. In the summer, light floods through the full-length windows, giving extensive views across the lake and the rolling Cheshire countryside, or you can enjoy a romantic outdoor wedding next to the lake under the Clock Tower. Those choosing a winter wedding can experience the warmth of the mellow oak beams elegantly lit by the wrought iron chandeliers, watch the sunset over the lake whilst enjoying your wedding breakfast, with the reassuring convenience of having your entire wedding under one roof.
Facts About Sandhole Oak Barn
- A beautiful rural barn venue within the Cheshire countryside.
- A unique lakeside setting with amazing photography locations.
- Civil weddings and seated dining for up to 140 guests.
- Up to 180 guests for an evening celebration.
- Accommodation for up to 37 guests including a private bridal house called ‘The Granary’.
- Award-winning catering from Top Table Weddings and Events.
How can you get in touch with Sandhole Oak Barn about weddings?
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.sandholeoakbarn-weddings.co.uk
Address – Manchester Road(A34), Hulme Walfield, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 2JH
Instagram – @sandholeoakbarn
If you enjoyed this wedding blog, I’d love to hear all about your wedding plans! Please check out my About Me page for information about who I am and why I do this with my life. Then if you like the sound of everything simply get in touch via the Contact page.