Grange Barn Wedding Photography
Sarah & Naill married at the amazing Grange Barn, here is their preview! Check back soon for more ace photos from this awesome wedding!
About Grange Barn
Grange Barn is a beautiful private location for rustic countryside weddings. Couples can get married in the bespoke indoor ceremony area or outside on the decking overlooking the spectacular views of the Cheshire countryside. For a church service, they are local to the beautiful Saint Michael’s Church of Marbury. There are also a handful of lovely churches all within a 5-10 minute drive from Grange Barn.
The farmhouse was built in 1858 and was originally a dairy farm with the barn being used for storing cattle. After the idea of creating a wedding venue, renovations began on the barn in January 2019, and they have maintained plenty of its original features. They have not altered the building structurally, maintaining the roof and the metal stanchions. They have re-purposed the huge (and iconic) barn doors, so as to keep the authenticity of the venue.
Facts About Grange Barn –
- A former dairy farm cattle shed, repurposed into a beautifully rustic wedding venue.
- Surrounded by beautiful green and corn fields with great locations for photography.
- The reception decking is South facing ensuring beautiful sunshine throughout the day and evening.
- A selection of fantastic in-house catering partners.
- ‘The Loft’ is a purpose-built bridal preparation area with a ‘Hollywood’ mirror station.
- A private couple’s honeymoon suite with the huge iconic copper bath!
- A unique speaker system provides a great atmosphere for those dancing but a fast sound fall off for those chatting at the bar or at tables.
How can you get in touch with Grange Barn about weddings?
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call via – 07731 449963
Address – Grange Farm, Holyhurst Road, Marbury, Cheshire, SY13 4LY
Instagram – @grangebarn
If you enjoyed this wedding blog, I’d love to hear all about your wedding plans! Please check out my About Me page for information about who I am and why I do this with my life. Then if you like the sound of everything simply get in touch via the Contact page.