Great John Street Hotel Wedding Photography
Last Saturday, I was up in North Manchester for the wedding of Chloe & Karl. This lovely couple got married at St Saviour’s Church in Radcliffe before heading into Central Manchester to celebrate their wedding at The Great John Street Hotel. This former County Municipal School was built in 1912. Like other inner city schools, this one had a rooftop playground, which is now a gorgeous roof terrace overlooking Castlefield, Deansgate and the Beetham Tower.
A St Saviour’s Church Wedding Ceremony
After spending most of the morning with Chloe, I met Karl outside the church as he was greeted by the couples friends and shot some portraits of him with his best man. By this time, Chloe had arrived in her camper van for the ceremony and was escorted down the aisle by her very proud father. After an intimate ceremony, the couple completed the formal party of their day and exited the church into the sunshine during this time we shot some lovely family groups before the short journey into Manchester.
A Rooftop Lounge Wedding Breakfast
Highlights of the day include: –
– A truly unique and quirky city centre wedding venue.
– An excellent characterful bridal party that made sure that Chloe & Karl had an amazing day!
– Some of the most delicious food that I’ve tasted in a long time!
– An amazing party filled with laughter and some proper characters.
– A fun loving couple that truly enjoyed every-single-part of their day. A bride that didn’t stop smiling & laughing and a groom that took it all in his stride!
So Huge Congratulations to Chloe & Karl, I hope that you guys enjoyed the day as much as I enjoyed shooting it. Also, Massive Thanks to your family and friends who made me feel so welcome. I hope that you guys have a fantastic honeymoon and thanks so much for having me with you as your photographer.