Rosylee Manchester Wedding Photography
“When you’re a Jet, If the spit hits the fan, You got brothers around, You’re a family man!” – West Side Story
I first met Helen & Oliver last year when I joined Katy & Ben on their city center wedding adventure. Helen & Oliver were part of their bridal party so of course, here in 2015 the roles were reversed and we were all back together for another day out in Manchester!
I spent the morning with Helen and her family in their gorgeous suite at The Midland Hotel, MUA Rebecca Forshaw was on hand to pamper and look after the girls. I then raced to meet Oliver and his groomsmen at St Anns Church in Central Manchester. Their reception & party took place at the amazing Rosylee Restaurant in the Northern Quarter.
St Anns Church Wedding Ceremony
Highlights include –
- Emotion and bundles of it although mostly encouraged by Helen’s brother Joe who had a ‘Weep-stake’ running all day.
- A group of highly efficient groomsmen but with very questionable fashion sense!
- A visit to South Night Club (where Helen & Oliver met & which was strangely open during the middle of the day) for an impromptu afternoon boogie.
- A wander around some of the sights of the Northern Quarter including the legendary Afflecks Palace.
- The culinary delights of Rosylee and the 3 cakes of cheese, sponge, and meat, although not all mixed together….
- An awesome party which was curated by the characterful DJ Ziggy
It’s always sad to end an excellent wedding adventure with amazing people, however, we have the treat of reliving the day through the images. A HUGE Congratulations to Helen & Oliver, thanks so much for having me with you as your photographer, let’s do it all again soon! 🙂