Sandhole Oak Barn Wedding Photography
Spring is coming! Well, that’s what I thought when I arrived with Rachel & Ashley who were spending the day at the amazing Sandhole Oak Barn. Although we did have a little torrential hail and rain and hail again and rain again, the sky overhead cleared for the afternoon and well into the evening.
I spent the morning with Rachel & her family in the granary, Rachel was expertly prepared by MUA Nicola Hunt, gorgeous season and fragrant flower bouquets arrived from the very talented Green Earth Flowers and I enjoyed the company of some very lovely people.
Documentary Wedding Photography
I then met Ashley outside the Oak Barn as he was greeted by the couple’s friends and shot some portraits of him with his groomsmen. By this time, Rachel was nearly ready for the ceremony so the guests were ushered into the Barn to await the bride. After an intimate ceremony, the couple completed the formal party of their day and enjoyed an afternoon together During this time we shot some lovely family groups before taking Rachel & Ashley for some portraits.
Top Table Wedding Catering
Highlights of the day include: –
– Some really awesome spring weather, a little rain but a lot of lovely sunshine!
– An excellent characterful bridal party that made sure that Rachel & Ashley had an amazing day!
– Some of the most delicious food that I’ve tasted in a long time! (Top marks to Top Table Catering)
– Vodka gummy bears ………….. enough said!
– A fun-loving couple that truly enjoyed every-single-part of their day. A bride that didn’t stop smiling & laughing and a groom that took it all in his stride!
So Huge Congratulations to Rachel & Ashley, I hope that you guys enjoyed the day as much as I enjoyed shooting it. Also, Massive Thanks to your family and friends who made me feel so welcome. I hope that you guys have a fantastic honeymoon and thanks so much for having me with you as your photographer.
About Sandhole Oak Barn
Built to a traditional rural design, the Oak Barn is rustic, light and airy, and allows you and your guests to flow effortlessly from ceremony to reception drinks and the wedding breakfast. In the summer, light floods through the full-length windows, giving extensive views across the lake and the rolling Cheshire countryside, or you can enjoy a romantic outdoor wedding next to the lake under the Clock Tower. Those choosing a winter wedding can experience the warmth of the mellow oak beams elegantly lit by the wrought iron chandeliers, watch the sunset over the lake whilst enjoying your wedding breakfast, with the reassuring convenience of having your entire wedding under one roof.
Facts About Sandhole Oak Barn
- A beautiful rural barn venue within the Cheshire countryside.
- A unique lakeside setting with amazing photography locations.
- Civil weddings and seated dining for up to 140 guests.
- Up to 180 guests for an evening celebration.
- Accommodation for up to 37 guests including a private bridal house called ‘The Granary’.
- Award-winning catering from Top Table Weddings and Events.
How can you get in touch with Sandhole Oak Barn about weddings?
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.sandholeoakbarn-weddings.co.uk
Address – Manchester Road(A34), Hulme Walfield, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 2JH
Instagram – @sandholeoakbarn
If you enjoyed this wedding blog, I’d love to hear all about your wedding plans! Please check out my About Me page for information about who I am and why I do this with my life. Then if you like the sound of everything simply get in touch via the Contact page.