Sandhole Oak Barn Wedding Photography
Winter is coming! Well, that’s what I thought when I arrived with Sara & Andrew who were spending the day at the amazing Sandhole Oak Barn. Although we did have a little torrential rain, the sky overhead cleared for a beautiful sunset at the perfect time.
I spent the morning with Sara & her family in the granary, Sara was expertly prepared by MUA Rachael Bottomley, gorgeous flower bouquets arrived from the very talented Flowers By Siobhan and I enjoyed the company of some lovely people.
I then met Andrew outside the Oak Barn as he was greeted by the couple’s friends and shot some portraits of him with his groomsmen. By this time, Sara was nearly ready for the ceremony so the guests were ushered into the Barn to await the bride. After an intimate ceremony, the couple completed the formal party of their day and enjoyed an afternoon on the patio. During this time we shot some lovely family groups before taking Sara & Andrew for some portraits.
Host Your Own Roast Wedding Breakfast
Highlights of the day include: –
– A gorgeous lakeside venue, what’s not to like about that!
– Host your own Roast although technically an amazing Steak and Chips which brought everyone together perfectly during the wedding breakfast by Sue Le Bonne.
– A fun and relaxed atmosphere to the whole day, and a rather awesome party in the evening with The Craickers Irish Wedding Band.
– A couple that truly enjoyed every-single-part of their day. A bride that didn’t stop smiling and laughing and a groom that took it all in his stride!
So Huge Congratulations to Sara & Andrew, I hope that you guys enjoyed the day as much as I enjoyed shooting it. Also, Massive Thanks to your family and friends who made me feel so welcome. I hope that you guys have a fantastic honeymoon and thanks so much for having me with you as your photographer.
About Sandhole Oak Barn
Built to a traditional rural design, the Oak Barn is rustic, light and airy, and allows you and your guests to flow effortlessly from ceremony to reception drinks and the wedding breakfast. In the summer, light floods through the full-length windows, giving extensive views across the lake and the rolling Cheshire countryside, or you can enjoy a romantic outdoor wedding next to the lake under the Clock Tower. Those choosing a winter wedding can experience the warmth of the mellow oak beams elegantly lit by the wrought iron chandeliers, watch the sunset over the lake whilst enjoying your wedding breakfast, with the reassuring convenience of having your entire wedding under one roof.
Facts About Sandhole Oak Barn
- A beautiful rural barn venue within the Cheshire countryside.
- A unique lakeside setting with amazing photography locations.
- Civil weddings and seated dining for up to 140 guests.
- Up to 180 guests for an evening celebration.
- Accommodation for up to 37 guests including a private bridal house called ‘The Granary’.
- Award-winning catering from Top Table Weddings and Events.
How can you get in touch with Sandhole Oak Barn about weddings?
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.sandholeoakbarn-weddings.co.uk
Address – Manchester Road(A34), Hulme Walfield, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 2JH
Instagram – @sandholeoakbarn
If you enjoyed this wedding blog, I’d love to hear all about your wedding plans! Please check out my About Me page for information about who I am and why I do this with my life. Then if you like the sound of everything simply get in touch via the Contact page.