Thornton Manor Wedding Photography
“There are all kinds of love in this world but never the same love twice.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
Friday was the day that the glamour of The Great Gatsby came to the stunning Grade II* listed Thornton Manor, the recent home of the Viscount Leverhulmes. I spent the morning with both Stephanie & Scott, their family and their friends. Stephanie spent the morning in the Housekeepers Cottage before getting dressed in the main house and Scott was in the Grooms cottage.
A Georgian Inspired Dining Room Wedding Ceremony
After spending most of the morning with Stephanie, I met Scott outside the main hall as he was greeted by the couples friends and shot some portraits of him with his groomsmen. By this time, Stephanie was nearly ready for the ceremony so the guests were ushered into the gorgeously decorated Dining Room to await the bride. After an intimate ceremony, the couple completed the formal party of their day and enjoyed an afternoon together during this time we shot some lovely family groups before taking the couple around the grounds for some portraits.
Highlights of the day include: –
– A truly glitzy wedding, the guys in formal dining tail coats and the bridesmaids in 1930’s inspired outfits.
– An excellent characterful bridal party that made sure that Stephanie & Scott had an amazing day!
– Some of the most delicious food that I’ve tasted in a long time! (Top marks to Chapman Holmes)
– A giant macaroon and cupcake table ………….. enough said!
– A fun loving couple that truly enjoyed every-single-part of their day. A bride that didn’t stop smiling & laughing and a groom that took it all in his stride!
So Huge Congratulations to Stephanie & Scott, I hope that you guys enjoyed the day as much as I enjoyed shooting it. Also, Massive Thanks to your family and friends who made me feel so welcome. I hope that you guys have a fantastic honeymoon and thanks so much for having me with you as your photographer.