Victoria Baths Wedding Photography
Once in a while, I get to shoot an amazing wedding in a truly unique location. On Saturday, the photography stars aligned as I spent the day shooting the wedding of Rebecca & Ben at Victoria Baths. I first met Rebecca & Ben when I ventured over to Venice to shoot her brother’s Jack & Kim’s wedding back in 2014. So I was thrilled when they got in touch to chat about their wedding plans at this amazing Grade II listed building.
The couple gathered with their family and friends for the ceremony in the Gala Pool before wandering the beautiful and rustic rooms of baths, outside the rain was poring but no one cared. We enjoyed some family groups back in the Gala pool and I then stole the couple away for some portraits in some of the unique parts of the building.
Highlights include: –
– A majestic Grade II listed building and a ceremony in a swimming pool!
– A totally relaxed afternoon with plenty of time to sit back and take in the whole day.
– Tapas, amazing and brought everyone together perfectly during the wedding breakfast by Thyme Out in Didsbury.
– A great set from The Fraudsters wedding band, which really got the party bouncing.
– Finally, a couple that truly enjoyed every-single-part of their day. A bride that didn’t stop smiling and laughing and a groom that took it all in his stride.
So Huge Congratulations to Rebecca & Ben, I hope that you guys enjoyed the day as much as I enjoyed shooting it. Also, Massive Thanks to your family and friends who made me feel so welcome. I hope that you guys have a fantastic honeymoon and thanks so much for having me with you as your photographer.